|KSN 612||KSN 619||KSN 627|
|Specific surface height [m²/m³]||240||150||125|
|Corrugation height [mm]||12||19||27|
|Max. installation height [mm]||2200||2200||2200|
|Max. width [mm]||600||600||600|
|Installation depth [mm]||300 / 600||300 / 600||300 / 600|
|Max. application temp. [°C]||75||75||75|
|Void ratio [%]||> 97||> 97||> 97|
We offer water distribution nozzles for cooling towers, humidifiers, scrubbers, air coolers and aerators. These nozzles are made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide (nylon). Being correctly assembled, the axial nozzles distribute the water with a spray angle of 120°, providing optimum water distribution above the cooling tower packing.
- Axial nozzle designed as complete cone spiral nozzle which consists of a casing and an insert.
- After correct assembly the nozzle distributes the water with a spray angle of 120°.
- The water flow rate depends on the operational pressure.
- The arrangement in the plant, i.e. nozzle distance and height, is dependent on the respective plant design.
Advantages of the SPN Nozzles:
- Optimum water distribution
Full cone nozzle with maximum spray angle of 120°
- Low clogging and scaling tendency
Due to smooth surface design
- Constant self-cleaning
By high turbulence in the nozzle body
- Easy installation onto the piping system
Due to BSP thread and hexagon body design
- High resistance to a large range of chemicals
Nozzles are made of glass reinforced polyamide (nylon)
|SPN 015||SPN 020||SPN 025|
|Material||glass reinforced polyamide (nylon)|
|Thread ISO 228/1 [inch]||1½||2||2½|
|Thread height [mm]||17.5||19||28|
|Total nozzles height [mm]||48||60||75|
|Spanner width [mm]||50||65||80|
|Spray angle [°]||120||120||120|
|Operation pressure [bar]||0.2 – 2.0||0.2 – 2.0||0.2 – 2.0|
|Permanent service temp. [°C]||60||60||60|
|Max. application temp. [°C]||80||80||80|